Definition: A topically applied conditioner for leather.
Leather, just like any of our own skin, requires regular moisturizing to maintain its rich, supple look and reduce cracking.
Christopher's hand rubs its leather cleaner and conditioner into your Top Grained (Manufacturer Code "P") leather upholstery to simultaneously remove embedded soil and replenish its natural oils. Regular care will help keep your leather in good condition for a very long time.
It is impossible to accurately predict the results of upholstery cleaning because there are many unknown variables. Therefore, as professionals, it is our policy never to do so. Our goal is to achieve the greatest cleaning results reasonably possible using a combination of:
- Competent professionals
- Top-of-the-line equipment and solutions
- Time-tested methods and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of high-end interiors
You can schedule by email or phone. Staff is available to answer questions and schedule appointments from 8am - 4pm weekdays. In order to best meet your needs and provide the most accurate estimate, you will be asked several questions regarding the upholstery in need of cleaning. These questions generally include:
- A description of item to be cleaned (e.g., sofa, banquette)
- The location (e.g., living room, master bedroom)
- The number of items (e.g., eight dining room chairs)
- The size (e.g., sectional sofa or loveseat)